Tuesday, 6 August 2013

Monthly Favourites - July 2013 ✌



It's been raining today in the UK, perfect time for blogging right? I finally got the time to put up my monthly favourites! July edition :)
I hope that my bright and colourful favourites brightens up your day! :)

This month has been very hot and I haven't been wearing full on make up simply because of the heat so I have been using BB creams because it is so light and easy to wear. So I don't have much make up to 'favourite' this month but just some of the pick me ups during the long warm summer days (and nights)

First up I have been loving the Good things deep pore anti blemish lotion - I use this every night when taking my make up off and boy! does my skin feel refreshed and clean. I haven't had any breakouts since using this and this has somewhat helped my skin's condition too and not to mention brightened up my complexion too! I have reviewed this earlier :) check it out here - link

Next up is the Revlon Colorstay Concealer, move over Collection lasting perfection concealer because I have found the next big thing, This is ultra creamy and blends like a dream. Leaves me looking healthy and dewy around the eyes and this does not budge! I commend the staying power! I really do, this is perfect for warmer days since this doesn't melt away :)

I absolutely loved using the Rimmel Scandeleyes mascara, it is one of the newest additions to their mascara family and I am in love with the big brush and the bright neon green packaging, this one does catch your eye. This instantly lifts my lashes to reveal a fuller more voluminous look, similar to what I achieved when I tried benefit's they're real mascara.

I have started using highlighters now, I never used to but now I am enjoying it since there is more light outside now so it helps you to look more luminous and fresh. I have been enjoying this Bourjois illuminating powder which has sparkles but it doesn't leave you looking like a disco ball, it's just nice to have a bit of glitz once in a while.

Lastly, a non beauty related item and that is my Ilcentimetro bracelet in classic yellow, I just love the quirkyness of this, you are bound to be complimented when wearing this. It definitely has a good place on my dresser and if you would like to check out my review on this then check this out - link

What have you been loving in the month of July? ^^





14 comments:

  1. Gtreat products. Thanks - I followed back ;)

    Love
    Minnja

    www.minnja.de

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice haul !
    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow I L.O.V.E the bracelet! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want that mascara!! I love the rimmel range and def need something good after the disappointment of the benefit one I wasted 20 quid on!

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. @beautyqueenuk be sure to check out the link for it if you'd like to :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. @citygirl907 :) be sure to check out the link if you'd like to :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. @corinne i was surprised myself at the quality of this mascara, i will do a review on this with pics so you get a better idea of how well this works :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. @betzy aww thank you!!! ^^ looks like summer too :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. That bracelet is so cool! I want one :-D x

    Rachel || Times2Style

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Times2Style aww thank you! <3 It's one of my faves! check it out at ilcentimetro.com xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara