Monday, 27 May 2013

L'Oreal Infallible Eye Liner in Grey Obsession - Review








 I love eyeliners and this has to be the first one that I have ever tried from L'Oreal.

A round up of the product.
Enjoy beautifully defined eyes for up to 16 hours! New Infallible® Never Fail Eyeliner is L'OrĂ©al's most advanced mechanical liner with superior long-wearing technology. The rich and creamy formula glides on easily and evenly and sets quickly for fade-proof color. Use the built-in smudger and sharpener to create versatile eyeliner looks for any occasion.

I'm LOVING it. It goes on really smoothly and it lasts without smudging or fading. However I use it, it just works - strong line on upper lid; smudged under lower lashes or even along the inner lash line. The smudger works much better than others I've tried and the dinky built in sharpener is great.
The liner itself has a creamy formula so unlike other liners it does not scratch your eyelids because other liners have low pigmentation so you really need to work the product in but not for this liner!
I like that this has a auto-retractable design for an easy precise application without having to sharpen the nib.
The staying power is great! It does last long though I wouldn't personally keep it on for the full 16 hours because you are supposed to take your make up off before sleeping. It does stay on for a really long time but I wouldn't say it stays for the full 16 hours it just stays from the moment you put it on in the day until the night where you would ideally take it off.
Lastly I love the shade because I don't normally go for this kind of a shade but since I was sent this I got the chance to try it out and see how it looked. I normally use blacks and dark browns but I think it's great to switch it up and use a deep grey which actually works just as well.

I would recommend that you check this nifty lil eyeliner, for the price it is definitely worth it! Check it out here



6 comments:

  1. I've been looking for a new drugstore eyeliner, and I couldn't choose between Maybelline or this one. This L'Oreal liner looks great though. I like how it has a smudger on the end. I may try this one in black

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this liner. Eyeliner tends to wear off my lower lash line easily and this one does a pretty good job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Aaliyah yeah! good choice :) i think this one is way better than the maybelline one since it has a built in sharpener and smudger :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @beautybyKH aww that's great! i know others tend to slip and slide this one stays put :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Krystel aww thank you! ^^

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara